Friday, March 20, 2009

Ugh... Friday in the big town of Kiev  

Well, through my own neglect to find out the right info and ask the right questions, we were unable to get our visas today.  We have to go back Monday and we should be able to walk in and out with them.  Flight on Tuesday...so does God know what He's doing or what???  Now it's just a frustration, if we had moved our ticks to tomorrow (which we were very close to coming on to Chicago tomorrow) it would have been frustrating and expensive!


So in all this...  Blessed be the Name of the Lord!!!

MAY write more later.  Feeling very bad.  I'm afraid that with my other flu virus that my immune system was down enough that my shingles have come back.  But it's much worse than ever before.  But this too, God knows!!  Great Jehovah Rapha...please heal me.  I cry out.  I need Your help.

Love you all.

KIDS...it's almost time.  I can't wait to hug and kiss you and just be with you.  You're not going to school on Wednesday and we'll all be together until church time!  :-)  Also...excited about your surprises.  I love surprises!!

PS... the song on yesterday's video is called "Baby Mine."  By Bette Midler

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ Ugh... Friday in the big town of Kiev

  • Mary Malone
    March 20, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

    YAY!!!!! Coming home!!! YAY, no school!!! I can't wait ;till you get home and I can't wait to see the boys!!! HHHHUUUUURRRRRAAAAYYYY!!!!-Hannah

  • Meredith
    March 20, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

    I was just checking here because I'm on hold with Golden Rule. Still waiting for the e-mail with the itinerary... and it's Friday, so I am trying to push it through so you aren't trying to get it at the last minute on Monday afternoon here (midnight there). Glad it worked out for you to come on Tues, but sorry you had a hiccup with the Visa.

    Prayers and Blessings, Meredith

  • Unknown
    March 20, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

    Congratulations!!! I am so happy God has miraculously worked everything out to bring your precious sons home! I am praying for healing so you may travel home and not have shingles. I loved the song on your previous video, by the way. How perfect!

    May God continue to shine through you and give you opportunities to glorify Him as you share your story with all you come in contact with.

    Pamela

  • Unknown
    March 20, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

    CHris Psalm 37 verse 4 &5 is for you all ! The Lord gave it to me for you all a few days ago !
    Buddy Padgett