Friday, March 27, 2009

Early Friday Morning  

Woke up early this morning, of course (my body is still on Ukraine time).  Thankfully, the boys are still sleeping right now.  And thankfully the other 4 kids are able to sleep since MIcah's not screaming.  :-)   


I don't have a newer update on Eli yet, but I turned on the computer and was overwhelmed by your comments and encouragement and wanted to say thank you.  And a big thank you to Meredith for linking from her blog .  I heard from people as far away as Greenland that they are praying and spreading the word to others to pray too.  Thank you, thank you.  Jesus knows and the Greatest Physician is on the case we know.

I'll have an update later this morning.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



7 comments: to “ Early Friday Morning

  • Carol
    March 27, 2009 at 6:17 AM  

    Good morning! Wanted you to know that we are praying for you and your family, especially "our" Eli! Thank you so much for keeping us up dated on how he is doing. We love ya'll! Love, Jim and Carol

  • Anonymous
    March 27, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

    We are praying for you all that you would experience God's peace that passes understanding. Praying also that your family will be able to enjoy being back together, expecially in this difficult time. Don & Julie

  • Kristen
    March 27, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

    Prayers for you and your family. My son, Ethan (7), was dx'd with leukemia (ALL) just before his 3rd birthday so I know that road and I pray against it for your family.

  • Lisa
    March 27, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

    I am praying.....read all of your blog last night. Followed Tracie Loux and a college friend thru their adoptions with Reece's Rainbow. I have a 30 year old DS brother...he lives at home. Praying for Eli.....
    Lisa

  • Mandy
    March 27, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

    Praying for peace and healing for your family.

  • Stephanie @ Ralphcrew
    March 27, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

    Continuing to pray for your family and Eli especially. I'm so glad you are back in the USA at this time.

  • MaryAnn
    March 27, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

    As I was reading the comments, I glanced to the left at the list of prayer requests: all very difficult before God answered them. HE has been so faithful, answering in a powerful way. HE won't desert you now. Great is His faithfulness!