Monday, March 23, 2009

Last Transmission from Ukraine  

It's 7:20 p.m. in Ukraine on Monday night.  The boys are asleep and we are doing nothing.  :-)

We are so ready to go home I can hardly stand it.  I can also hardly believe that it's time to go home.  In some ways it's hard to believe we've been gone this long.  In other ways it seems like we've always lived here.  Ugh.

I am still really sick.  I thought I might be getting better, but have had a relapse today.  Please pray for me as we travel.  I'd so like to be better by the time I get home.  I need some medicine that I know what is and what it does.  I'd kill for some Nyquil right now.  We are out and have been (I only got 2 doses of it...Mary had needed it when she was sick).  Or some Robitussin.  Or MY BED!  Anyway...thanks for praying.

Also...please pray that the boys will be well behaved tomorrow and that we can maybe actually rest on the flight.  Yeah, right.

Well...thanks for following the journey with us.  We will continue posting when we get home.  We'll open the blog to be public.  We'll put a BUNCH of pictures on soon after we get home.  You've only seen the tip of the iceberg and we have lots from the last few days.

Jesus is Great.  God is Mighty.  The Spirit is alive and well.

See you in the USA soon.  We have all our documents and will head to the airport tomorrow at 4:00 a.m. Ukraine time and will be home at 9:12 p.m. Tuesday night USA time.

Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



7 comments: to “ Last Transmission from Ukraine

  • Mary Malone
    March 23, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

    I can't wait to see you! Only 1 more day!! I can hardly wait! I'll be praying for you!
    -Hannah

  • orphans4me
    March 23, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

    I've just been reading over your last several posts. We were on a missions trip to Mexico last week so I'm way behind. I am so excited about the miracles God has done for you. In just a FEW hours now you will be getting up, dressing 2 little boys and heading for the airport. I am just in tears. I am praying that God will touch your bodies and give you strength for the journey--moment by moment, hour by hour, day by day. Love, Joy,RR

  • Malones
    March 23, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

    Oh my gosh I am so excited for you that this day is here. Gosh I almost feel like I am one of your kids or at least a sister to both of you. I do pray for God to bring healing and comfort to your body as you travel home. I pray for the boys to be happy and rest while you travel and that throughout your travels tomorrow you will be hugely BLESSED!!!! Thank you Jesus for what you have been doing, what you are doing and what you will be doing in this family's life and home. Be Blessed Lord -Be Awesomely Blessed!!!!
    Jennifer S.

  • amyl4
    March 23, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

    God Speed!
    Thank you for sharing your amazing journey to your precious little boys. I have followed you each day and many times cried Happy tears for you. Praise God!
    Amy

  • Malones
    March 23, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

    Been praying for you guys! What an amazing story of love and courage. I am proud of both of you!

    Thanks for sharing each step of the way!

    Mark Clements

  • Malones
    March 24, 2009 at 5:42 AM  

    Oh how wonderful as I type you are flying home! This part of the journey is almost over! I look forward to reading the adventures you have as you get home and the whole family is together! What a blessing to look in on your journey in obedience and love of Christ! God bless you all! Lord please station your angels around this precious family! in Jesus's precious name! Amen!~~Sarah in PA

  • gillian
    March 24, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

    Prayers for you, Malone family! And congratulations and thanks be to God for getting you to this point!!