Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Exactly 4 Hours Away...  

In 4 hours, our parents will back in Oklahoma! There probably won't be much sleep tonight, but we aren't going to school tomorrow, so it doesn't matter. All we can do is wait and pray! We have our van(Clifford) all done up with window paint, and we are all ready for their arrival!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Exactly 4 Hours Away...

  • Malones
    March 24, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

    Blake, I am so glad that ya'll aren't planning on going to school tomorrow. With excitment of your parents coming home with your two new brothers I'm sure that there won't be much sleep tonight either. I plan on taking 2 loaves of bread over tomorrow afternoon and putting it on the front door. One will be the regular bread and the other will be cinnamon bread. Love you guys! Carol Coles

  • June Berger
    March 24, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

    I'm so happy you will all be together soon. I know it has seemed like such a long time without your Mom and Dad, I'm sure they appreciate your being so good and understanding. I have no doubt you'll be wonderful older siblings to your brothers.