Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ebook Sites  

Hey gang...
I'm loading up my eBook reader. Anyone have favorite ebook sites (that are FREE :-) )?
Please post a comment. THANKS!!
13 DAYS!

PRAYER: Be sure and pray for Loux family. They leave TOMORROW morning! Pray for REST today and tonight. HEALTH (they've been a bit under the weather). SAFETY and PROVISION for their journey. PROTECTION for their family they will leave behind.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Ebook Sites

  • orphans4me
    February 1, 2009 at 3:56 AM  

    Mary,
    I am excited that your date is so close. I am also excited that you are going to yet another orphanage that no one has adopted from. May God go before you and make your paths straight.
    Joy